.

Ivanka Trump reveals baby's gender

Ivanka Trump reveals baby's gender
Ivanka Trump reveals baby's gender. Ivanka Trump announces due date, gender of her baby. Ivanka Trump, a judge on NBC’s The Celebrity Apprentice and the daughter of real estate mogul Donald Trump, has announced that she is due to give birth to a baby girl on July 14. Trump, 29, graces the cover of Harper’s Bazaar’s June issue, posing in a bunny suit for a pin-up style photo shoot. The expectant mother also took part in an interview with the publication to reveal how she is preparing to become a first-time parent.
“She’ll be a daddy’s girl,” Trump said of her daughter, adding that husband Jared Kushner is “ecstatic” about becoming a parent. “I have a feeling they are going to gang up on me.”

The executive vice president of development and acquisitions at The Trump Organization admits that she has not experienced any bizarre cravings during her pregnancy. But she has already compiled countless books that have helped her tremendously when it comes to preparation.

“I do have a bit of first-time-mom syndrome,” she confessed. “I’m already on what I should be doing when she is 3 and when I should introduce new languages.”

Trump, who says she will work hard to prevent her daughter from becoming spoiled and arrogant, is already looking forward to having more children.

“I’d love to have three or four kids,” she said. “But my mom always says, ‘Speak to me after you have your first.’”
Source:thecelebritycafe
.

Popular Posts