.

Stars most embarrassing moments

Film stars most embarrassing moments
Film stars most embarrassing moments. They may seem confident in films, but film stars blush just like the rest of us. In films they seem like they're invincible, but film stars are prone to a spot of embarrassment just like the rest of us.

Robert Pattinson
He's best known for playing a fearless vampire, so it's hard to imagine Robert Pattinson getting scared of a gentle animal... But, that's exactly what happened on the set of his latest flick Water For Elephants. So, was it the mighty elephant that made R-Patz cower? No, the actor was embarrassed to admit that he was teased on set for running away from a zebra. He said: 'Zebras are impossible to tame. One of them pulled away and ran towards me and I got out of the way. Afterwards everyone thought I was a p*ssy for getting out of the way, and apparently Christoph Waltz had got in front of Reese and other actresses and protected them."
Reese Witherspoon
Robert Pattinson's Water For Elephants co-star Reese Witherspoon also had a cringe-worthy moment on the set of the film. Most women would jump at the chance to share a smooch with R-Patz but Reese found the experience a little embarrassing. She said: "Rob possibly had the most hideous horrible cold of any co-star I've ever had to do a love scene with ever in my entire life. He was literally snorting and snotting through every second of it - and it was not appealing. I'm talking green, infectious, disgusting - I'm not kidding! I'm going to say it's a little bit of a downer. I was a little disappointed. It wasn't sexy."
Daniel Radcliffe
Daniel Radcliffe may be seen as a global heart throb, but the actor's first on-screen kiss was a red-faced moment. The Harry Potter star revealed: "There's one scene in the film December Boys where I was so nervous because it was before we filmed the kiss for the last Harry Potter movie, so it was the first time I'd ever kissed a girl on screen that I did actually start laughing and they kept it in. I made this sort of giggling, snorting noise - very attractive, so naturally I'm delighted they kept it in!"
Tara Reid
But it's not just on set where film stars can suffer embarrassment - Tara Reid was left blushing after she experienced the ultimate red carpet fashion fail. Tara was on the red carpet at P.Diddy's 35th birthday party when her dress fell down, exposing one of her breasts. The actress was left in a state of utter embarrassment but we're sure P.Diddy didn't mind too much...
Emma Stone
Even if movie stars avoid embarrassment on the red carpet, they still have to make it through the event they're at without anything going wrong. Emma Stone revealed that she was really embarrassed at the Golden Globes by her mum. Now, parents can be embarrassing at the best of times, but we can only imagine Emma's horror when her mum, who she was taking as a date to the event, asked Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt if they had any kids. Emma said: "I was like, 'Mum, you know they have kids. It's Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. You are aware they have kids'." We bet Emma turned the colour of her dress...
Liv Tyler
And it seems that Emma Stone isn't the only actress who has embarrassing parents. Lord Of The Rings star Liv Tyler admitted that her dad, Steve Tyler, often makes her cringe. The actress said: "We went for a drive in his fancy sports car with the top down. He blasted me his new single, which is amazing and beautiful, but I had this real parent-child embarrassment moment saying, 'Dad! Turn it down! Everybody can hear! People were waving at him going, 'Hey Steven!' It was such a crazy moment but I actually got embarrassed!"
Eva Mendes
Eva Mendes is often considered to one of the hottest actresses on the planet, so we were surprised to reveal that she got extremely embarrassed while she was filming a love scene with Joaquin Phoenix for the film We Own The Night. Eva revealed: "The sex scene with Joaquin really wasn't as good as it looked - these were nerve-racking scenes that are very technical and really scary. It was nothing to do with him, he is beautiful, but when you are exposing yourself emotionally and physically that's so frightening...you have so many people around and the camera and it's so scary. It premiered in Cannes and I'm sitting there in the audience and I was like, 'Oh my God, no that's me. Oh my God, oh my God. That's me. That's my boob, that's my boob'."
Rupert Grint
Harry Potter heart throb Rupert Grint also felt embarrassed when he had to get naked in front of Bill Nighy for the film Wild Target. The actor said: "It's quite embarrassing where I had to stand in the bath, I had a jock strap kind of thing... it was weird because it wasn't water, it was milk... to make the water look cloudy so you couldn't see anything - we were in a bath of milk.Thankfully there weren't many people on set just me and Bill. He didn't really say very much, but yes it did feel just a bit uncomfortable for the both of us. It's embarrassing, I've never been to a gym or really done any sports... but I'm not lazy as I'm always working or busy doing something."
Mark Wahlberg
The Fighter star, Mark Wahlberg, admits that he gets most embarrassed about his former pop career. The actor, who rose to fame as the rapper Marky Mark, said: "I remember seeing this thing on VH1, some Sexy People Of The '90s show. My brother Paul was watching with me and my assistant - they were just killing themselves with laughter. To top if off, I was number one! So for ages afters whenever they'd call, they'd be, 'Can we speak to the Sexiest Man Of The '90s please?' They keep killing me."
Kristen Stewart
Twilight starlet Kristen Stewart seems confident on camera but she has one weakness - talking about her cooking. The actress admitted that she gets really shy and embarrassed when she talks about her passion for cooking - yet she doesn't bat an eyelid when she's being watched by millions of people. Kristen said in an interview while discussing what she had cooked at a dinner party: "I get really embarrassed when people ask me what I cook, for some reason. I shouldn't say that I cook anymore. There was like a big BBQ situation and, like, a bunch of steaks and veggies, and I made chicken piccata. I'm so embarrassed right now."
Catherine Zeta-Jones
There's no denying the fact that Catherine Zeta-Jones is a stunning natural beauty, but the actress admitted that she felt embarrassed being in front of Bradd Pitt without make up while they were filming Ocean's Twelve. The actress confessed: "The worst thing is when you're really tired... and you think of the solace of a make-up room. Sitting next to Brad Pitt and George Clooney when you look like you-know-what, it's not nice at six in the morning. I don't think any woman should have to do it.
Amanda Seyfried
Amanda Seyfried is often snapped glamorous on the red carpet, but this wasn't always the case. The Red Riding Hood actress revealed that she had an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction when she attended her first red carpet event. She revealed in an interview: "For the Mean Girls premiere, I wore this really beautiful Moschino dress that I bought with my own money. It was small polka-dots on black, and beneath it I wore a white bra, black thong. Idiot! It all showed. I felt really bad. It was my first premiere and I didn't have any money for a stylist or hair and make-up. I have learned a lot since then, though."
Jessica Alba and Kate Hudson
Red carpets can be a hazardous place for film stars - not only do they have to battle the glaring camera flashes but they also have to compete with the weather. Thankfully, Jessica Alba came to Kate Hudson's rescue when her short dress almost blew up at the premier for The Killer Inside Me. Jessica had to hold down Kate's dress, after a sudden gust of wind threatened to expose her lower half to the press...
Jennifer Aniston
We all know Jennifer Aniston hasn't had the best luck when it comes to love, but this embarrassing date tale made us feel a little bit sorry for her. The actress revealed that she once had an cringe-worthy incident with a cherry tomato. She confessed: ""I was on a date with this guy... there was a cherry tomato and he bit into it and it was all over my white dress." Let that be a lesson to all of us...
.

Popular Posts