.

Gaga back with Luc Carl

Gaga back with Luc Carl
Gaga back with Luc Carl. Lady Gaga and her on-off boyfriend Luc Carl have reconciled after a brief split, according to reports.

Gaga announced she and bartender Carl, 30, had split last month during an appearance on Irish comedian Graham Norton's chat show.

But the couple appears to be back together again.

A source tells UsMagazine.com, "They had a little fight. I think the break-up lasted a week or two. They are totally back together now."

Gaga recently revealed new love song You and I is all about her relationship with Carl.

On the track, she sings, "You taste like whiskey when you kiss me.../I'll give up anything again to be your baby doll/Yeah, this time I'm not leaving without you."

But Gaga admits she struggles to hide her feelings when she has to sing the track live: "I get emotional each time I sing that song."



Source:yahoo
.

Popular Posts