.

Gemma Collins as she shows off her new and slimmer figure


Boot camp pays off for TOWIE's Gemma Collins as she shows off her new and slimmer figure. Out with the old, in with the new: TOWIE's Gemma Collins shows off her new and slimmer figure after shedding three dress sizes

Back in May she bemoaned her 17-stone frame and said she was eager to lose six stone and get into a size 12 again. And it would appear that the hard work, strict diet and tough boot-camp days are paying off handsomely for Gemma Collins.

The Only Way Is Essex star looked fantastic as she posed for a couple of bikini shots which showed off her new slimmer frame.

The saleswoman has dropped three dress sizes to a size 14, having shed 3st 9lb in almost four months and said she has never felt sexier.

Speaking to new! magazine, Gemma, 30, said she is now oozing with confidence.

She said: 'I can’t wait to get down to Ann Summers! I've never felt sexier. As much as I said I was confident before, I really feel sexy now, not fake sexy. It was false confidence before.'

But she admitted that the tough exercise regime and the strict dieting hadn't been easy - especially attending the No.1 Boot Camp in Norfolk.
Feeling good: Gemma said as her weight has dropped, her confidence has grown

She said: 'I was packing my bag after three days. It was so different to what I was used to and it was such a shocker being in such a disciplined regime.

'I sent my friend down to the trainer to tell him I was leaving because I didn’t have the guts to say it myself.'

But she stayed and her perseverance has proved to be paying off even if her fast food cravings almost got the better of her.
Working up a sweat: Gemma gives it her all at boot camp

Gemma explained: 'I was begging my friend to take me to the Chinese but she took my car keys off of me. I was like, "If you’re my best friend you’ll get me a plain chow mein."

But she just slapped my face and said, "I’m your best friend and that’s why I’m stopping you, and I’m not letting you cheat." From that moment, I just got on with it.'

In the last series of TOWIE, Gemma was seen setting her sights on nightclub owner, Mick Norcross, father of Kirk, but was left disappointed.

However, she now says she is happy to be single to focus on her fitness and diet regime but would also like to find a nice man - and one that's younger than her.

She said: 'I’ve had to dedicate my life to boot camp, so no. But I want to meet someone new - I don’t want to date older men any more. I want a young, hot stallion.

'I don’t fancy Mick any more. I was in a weird state of mind before! He’s a gentleman but the penny’s dropped. I’m just not Mick’s type.'
On track: Gemma looked sleek in demin and lace at last night's Jeans For Genes party

source:dailymail
.

Popular Posts