.
Cee Lo Green Pippa Middleton: Cee Lo Green wants to date Pippa Middleton
on Sunday, October 30, 2011
Labels:
entertainment
Cee Lo Green Pippa Middleton, Cee Lo Green Has Crush On Pippa Middleton. Cee Lo Green says his standards have increased since he found fame and he would like to date Pippa Middleton.
Cee Lo Green wants to date Pippa Middleton.
The 'Forget You' hitmaker admits he has become more "selective" as his fame has increased and thinks he is at a point where he could "f**k up" his career if he wasn't fussy about who he dates.Speaking about how fame has changed him, he said: "This is going to be a strange comparison, but I think you'll get it. As men, when we become famous, we become as particular as pretty women. So, these days I'm more selective.
"You learn that you can't go to every party you're invited to if you expect to last. Plus, for me to f**k up and do something stupid would be the greatest insult to all the art that I've accomplished, so I can't be screwing around with just anyone now.
"I've got to go for a duchess or something. I've got to aim for ... what's her name? Pippa? Piper?"
Asked if he meant Pippa Middleton - the sister of Duchess Catherine, the wife of Prince William - he told Shortlist magazine: "Yeah. I've got to go for Pippa, man. She's gorgeous. I like her."
Despite his success, the singer also believes he is still "anti-establishment" because he doesn't feel like he fits in with other musicians.
He explained: "A song called 'F**k You' still has a little attitude, right? That's still authentic and anti-establishment, maybe more so because it was such a big hit, even with that title. But I'll always be anti-establishment because I've never felt like I belong. You don't wear a feathered suit to the Grammys to fit in."
Source:contactmusic
.
Popular Posts
-
Westboro Church Petition, Nearly 250,000 people have signed a White House petition that would label Westboro Baptist Church as a hat...
-
Doctors rebuild man's forehead with fat, In June 2009, Tim Barter fell 25 feet from a drainpipe, hit his head on a brick wall and was le...
-
Walmart toxic dumping, Retail conglomerate Walmart agreed to pay $81 million on Tuesday after the company admitted in a San Francisco court...
-
Teachers Reveal Funniest Exam Answers Ever, For years, the 'Kung Fu' gland somehow escaped the attention of endocrinologists. But ...
-
Victoria Beckham Shabby Chic Nursery Victoria Beckham Shabby Chic Nursery. Posh splurges on baby girl's nursery. Awaiting the arriva...
-
Origin Of Friday 13th Superstition Will you change your plans today because of the fear of the date? It's Friday, the end of work week...
-
How to Grow Own Christmas Tree, It can take six to 12 years to grow a Christmas tree. Planning your strategy correctly means that you ca...
-
Megan Fox making Broadway debut, Megan Fox to make Broadway debut. Transformers actress Megan Fox is to make her Broadway debut later this ...
-
Bonnie Sweeten Runaway scandals Famous Hoaxes, The fake kidnapping case of "Hoax mom" Bonnie Sweeten will continue in November...
-
Malawi People Eat What Tastes Are Too Heavy The country called Malawi is a landlocked country in southeastern Africa. Malawi is an agric...


