.

Leeann Tweeden talks Playboy


Leeann Tweeden talks Playboy, Former Fox Sports host Leeann Tweeden says posing for Playboy 'empowering' At 38 years old, former Fox Sports Network’s “The Best Damn Sports Show Period” host Leeann Tweeden decided to bare it all for Playboy.

“I’m secure in who I am now,” the Virginia native says ins Playboy’s November issue. “I’ve always been a goody-two-shoes girl, but I’m making a choice to shake things up.”


Describing herself “fiscally conservative and socially liberal,” the frequent talk show contributor is wondering what Fox News host Sean Hannity will think about her nude pictorial. “I don’t know if he’ll look at me differently now when I’m sitting next to him, talking politics,” laughs Tweeden.


The “Poker After Dark” host sees disrobing for the camera as an empowering move. “Posing for Playboy is iconic,” declares Tweeden. “All these women I look up to have done it, like Cindy Crawford, Elle Macpherson and Bo Derek.”

The “Poker After Dark” host sees disrobing for the camera as an empowering move. “Posing for Playboy is iconic,” declares Tweeden. “All these women I look up to have done it, like Cindy Crawford, Elle Macpherson and Bo Derek.” leeann tweeden, best damn sports show period, leeann tweeden december playboy, Leeann Tweeden empowering, leeann tweeden playboy,


“I was thinking, We’re going to get kicked out of this country,” Tweeden remembers of an incident where she and fellow USO entertainer Kid Rock sneaked liquor into Kuwait. “But the boy just has a good time.”

The December issue of Playboy featuring Tweeden on the cover goes on sale Nov. 11.

Source:foxnews
.

Popular Posts