.

Ashton Kutcher Nightclub Three Women

Ashton Kutcher Nightclub Three Women

Enjoying single life then, Ashton? Demi Moore's ex Kutcher spends a night out in Berlin with three women

Ashton Kutcher appears to be adjusting to life as a single guy rather well.

The Two And A Half Men actor was spotted keeping company with three women in Berlin last night.

The 33-year-old is in the German city for work - he is said to be researching a new tech platform - but clearly found time to mix business with pleasure.

He was spotted chatting to a brunette woman - who looked like a young Demi Moore - over a glass of wine and a cigarette inside a city building.



The star then emerged with his three companions, who all piled into the actor's chauffeur driven car to carry on the fun.

He was later seen walked into an apartment with just the long-haired brunette.

While Ashton is taking his new bachelor life in his stride, his estranged wife doesn't seem to be coping quite so well.

Demi was spotted out last week looking frail and gaunt after responding to questions about why she hasn't changed her 'Mrs Kutcher' name on Twitter.

The actress hit back at consistent debating among her fans on the social networking site about why she has not changed her @mrskutcher handle for another name.





She wrote on her Twitter page: 'Changing my Twitter name isn't a top priority right now.

'Sorry it bothers so many of u. should I not tweet until I do? Does it really matter?'

Demi and Ashton’s relationship broke down after claims emerged that the actor had cheated on his wife with 22-year-old Sara Leal, on the weekend of his wedding anniversary.

On November 17, Demi announced that she was filing for divorce from toyboy husband Kutcher after six years of marriage.

In a statement she said: 'It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton.

'As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life.'

Earlier this week, Leal came forward to admit that selling her story had ruined her life, with the fallout from being the 'other woman' causing her to lose her job and her family to stop speaking to her. demi moore twitter,

Leal said of her fling with Kutcher: 'It was insane. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. It might have seemed like I was asking for it, but I wasn’t.

'My dad wouldn’t even talk to me, and I got a lot of disturbing phone calls, even from my friends' parents.

'I got fired from my job. I am no longer friends with my best friend who was my roommate because it caused so many problems and I had to move out.

'I wasn’t working for two months, and I only just started working three weeks ago. I had no idea what I was getting myself into.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2077094/Demi-Moores-ex-Ashton-Kutcher-enjoys-night-women-Berlin.html#ixzz1hHqWTYgs
.

Popular Posts