.

Woman Eats Too Much 911

Woman Eats Too Much 911

Woman calls 911 because she 'ate too much food'

A woman was jailed after calling police to tell them: 'I ate too much.'

Mary Ellen Lisee made the bizarre call from her motel room to emergency dispatchers before abruptly hanging up.

Officers sent to the Traveler's Inn motel in Fort Pierce, Florida, found the 45-year-old woman in one of the rooms.

She told officers she had dialed 911 because she 'ate too much food'.

The woman's boyfriend told police he was leaving to get some peace and quiet because she was 'talking too much.'

Officers said they smelled alcohol on her Lisee's breath and wrote in their arrest report that she appeared to be drunk.

They said when she left the hotel room she was yelling, 'Are you surprised? Are you surprised?'

When officers asked her to write a statement, she wrote: “My name is Mary Ellen Lisee. I have beaten, I believe in God, and He forgives me. I may joke, but I do not do crack. I will not for as long as I live.”

Officers asked Lisee to swear to the statement and when she refused arrested her on charges of misuse of 911 and disorderly conduct. traveler inn fort pierce, florida, misuse of 911, disorderly conduct


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2079050/Mary-Ellen-Lisee-calls-911-tell-police-I-ate-food.html#ixzz1hqZxkutX
.

Popular Posts