.

600 Pound Donna Simpson Website

600 Pound Donna Simpson Website

Donna Simpson, World's Heaviest Mom At 600 Pounds, Closes Pay-Per-View Eating Site

Donna Simpson has taken another step towards changing her life and, perhaps, changing her image.

The Plain Dealer in Cleveland reports that the Guinness World Record holder for "world's heaviest mom" has decided to shut down her pay-per-view eating site where, for years, internet users have been shelling out $19 a month to watch Simpson eat.


"I realized that I was their fantasy," Simpson told the Plain Dealer. "Here I was getting bigger and bigger, and they had their thin wives, with 2½ kids and a picket fence."



As The Huffington Post reported in August, part of Simpson's lust for eating was fueled by a previous romantic relationship. Once that ended, Simpson decided she wanted to lose weight so she could better take care of her two children.

"It's fine to gain weight when you have a partner who will help feed you and take care of everything around you," she told HuffPost Weird News in an exclusive interview. "But that's between two adult people who make the choice. I realized that I couldn't expect my kids to do that for me."

Now Simpson, who at one point weighed as much as 600 pounds, has dropped to 515 pounds, according to one of her blog posts. donna simpson 1,000, 600-lb pay per view eating woman

She previously told HuffPost that she would like to get down to 370 pounds.

"I still would like to have some help doing this, maybe a dietician or a personal trainer," Simpson wrote on her blog. "I’ll still keep at it and hope for the best."

Source:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/30/donna-simpson-shuts-down-site_n_1176607.html
.

Popular Posts