.

Kendra Wilkinson Won't Go Topless

Kendra Wilkinson Won't Go Topless

Kendra Wilkinson Won't Go Topless - Kendra Wilkinson has vowed never to pose naked again.

The former Playboy model turned reality star is showcasing her life in her new reality show Kendra on Top.

And she tells Us Weekly that now she is a wife to husband Hank Baskett and mother to two-year-old little Hank, she has different priorities in life.


“You will see the [traditional] Kendra antics on my new show,” the 27-year-old blonde bombshell said. “But I have retired a couple things, like Playboy and the nudity.”

“I just figure that there’s more to life than getting nude and showing your boobs.

“I have added a lot of layers to my life and I’m more spontaneous now than I once was, but I don’t have to take off my top.”

The show will also feature her ex-boyfriend Hugh Hefner even though they split when she left the Playboy Mansion four years ago.

Source:http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/kendra-wilkinson-won-t-topless-again-113000713.html
.

Popular Posts