.

Kesha Tweet Urinating


kesha tweet urinating - Given that she spells her name with a $ symbol and wears a variety of body-baring outfits, Ke$ha clearly isn't the shy, retiring type.

However, the 25-year-old is attracting attention for one very wrong reason at the moment.

The 'Tik Tok' singer clearly couldn't wait to go to the bathroom while stuck in a traffic jam.



But instead of hiding her embarrassing moment, she tweeted the news for all the world to see.

She posted a photo of herself squatting on the street this morning with the caption: 'Pee pee on the street. PoPo come and get me if you can find me.'

Ke$ha added: 'I blame traffic.'

Her taunt to the police was for a very good reason, given that she could have been charged with a $270 fine per California law.

The outspoken singer was equally brazen at the Coachella music festival recently, when she walked around in a pair of shorts that were so brief they resembled underwear.

She also wasn't shy about revealing how she really feels about being a female musician.

She told Glamour magazine: 'I know that I have balls. I have bigger balls than a lot of the men that I meet.

'I'm just a ballsy motherf****r. I'm not afraid of pushing boundaries.

'That's what you have to do to become an icon.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2135327/Ke-ha-tweets-photo-peeing-street.html#ixzz1zD9ARr2H
.

Popular Posts