.

Eva Mendes shock collar

Eva Mendes shock collar
Eva Mendes shock collar, Eva Mendes, never one to be shy about her assets, takes great pride in her Belgian Malinois dog, and she stopped by the "Late Show With David Letterman" on Thursday to talk about just how much she cares about her pooch.

In the clip (below), she shares several stories about Hugo, whose breed is a cousin of the very similar-looking German Shepherd. "He's the one who went in to get Osama," she notes. "Well, not him but his breed." Impressive, indeed! Gold star for your dog, Eva.

The sexy actress continues, explaining that, "All he wants to do is prove his love to me. All he wants to do is kill for me … it's sooo sweet.” Him and Ryan Gosling both! Gold star #2.

Then comes the kicker. When Letterman asks if the dog has ever caught a squirrel, Mendes replies, "People always get at me for this, but I use a shock collar." Poor dog, but – and wait for it … here's the kicker: "I have the remote. But I've tried it on myself at all levels. I swear!"

"What does that mean, at all levels?!" Letterman naturally asks.

"It goes from 0-110," she explains. "I do not do it on my neck … I tested it on my arm. It's more than a tingle, it's way more than tingle. Oh, remember when we were kids and we had that jokey thing where you shake hands and like, 'Ahh' … that thing? (aka: a novelty buzzer) It's like that but intensified the higher you go with the levels."
.

Popular Posts