.

Mike Tyson hoax

Mike Tyson hoax, Mike Tyson has rubbished Chef Roble Ali's hoax after the culinary star fashioned a fake threat from the boxing champ against him.

While the chef captured Tyson's unique eloquence in phony texts that he posted on Instagram, both the camps declared that it certainly was not the former boxing champ who sent the messages, the New York Post reported.

Tyson's representative said that the heavyweight champ had neither heard of this chef nor would he write anything like this.

It all started when Ali posted a photo of Tyson gently holding two pigeons face-to-face and he captioned the image as "Now Kith," in order to make fun of Tyson's characteristic lisp.

After that Ali faked a return text from in the name of Tyson reading, "How you do there Mr. funny man? You think that ***** funny making fun of my speech impediment? You know we always been cool when I see you in Brooklyn right? Well that ***** is over."

"I don't know if you're old enough to remember that game 'Mike Tyson's Punch Out' but either way I'm gonna ***** you up when I see you like I did that little white boy in the game. You hear me you ostrich looking skinny cheffin' punk? Laugh now, cry later," it read.

In the next supposed text from the American star, Ali's fake Tyson went on as if he was friends with the chef.

"Alright Roble you know I'm just ***** with your punk ass right? you was scared as ***** weren't you???? I wouldn't even put the paws on your frail ass cause if I punched you one time you would shatter like a champagne glass against a brick wall. ****** wouldn't even be fair. If would be like fighting a girl," he wrote.

"Anyways I want you and your crew to come out to Vegas soon and cater a party for me at the crib. Also, you're a [bleep] for not picking up the phone but I would do the same thing if I were you. Peace my dude," the post read.
.

Popular Posts