.

Osbournes Team Up to Fight Cancer

Osbournes Team Up to Fight Cancer, Sharon and Kelly Osbourne have teamed up for this year's Fashion Targets Breast Cancer campaign.

Former X Factor judge Sharon - who previously battled colon cancer and had a preventative double mastectomy after discovering she carried the BRCA breast cancer gene - is shown cuddled up to her purple-haired daughter in a campaign poster.

She was quoted by the Daily Mail as saying: "Every year Fashion Targets Breast Cancer unites people for this vitally important cause, a cause that is particularly close to my heart. On discovering I carried the BRCA gene having a double mastectomy just made sense to me - I want to ensure I'm there for my family for the future.

"I hope that everyone in the UK really embraces the campaign this year - it's vital that their scientists can keep making breakthroughs to improve the lives of women affected by the disease."

Kelly added: "I'm so happy to be in the campaign with the most important woman in my life - my mum."

Pearl and Daisy Lowe are also taking part in the campaign.

The mother and daughter duos will appear in billboards urging the public to 'Wear Your Support' and buy something from the Fashion Targets Breast Cancer collection.

.

Popular Posts