.

Pink: 'Reformed slut'

Pink: 'Reformed slut', Songstress Pink has always seemed like a pretty tell-it-like-it-is kind of gal, but in a new interview with Glamour magazine she goes a step further, explaining why she chose to include tunes like “Slut Like You” and “Walk of Shame” on her most recent album, 2012’s “The Truth About Love.”

"Oh, yeah. I'm a reformed slut," she says in the magazine's May issue, explaining, "It's my very unsophisticated way of taking the power back. I've always had an issue with [the idea that] 'OK, we've both decided to do this. Why am I a slut and you're the player? You didn't get anything from me that I didn't get from you.'"

The pop star reveals a much more benign tidbit in the article: She once was the object of a certain boy bander's affection back when she opened for *NSYNC during the group's summer 2000 concert tour. "Joey Fatone was in love with me," Pink insists. "He took me to Friendly's on a date, and he bought me an ice cream. Such a sweetheart. He asked my dad's permission."

These days, Pink may be “settled down” with a husband, Motocross racer Carey Hart, and a daughter, 2-year-old Willow, but don't look to the 33-year-old for the usual gushing-over-my-spouse quotes that so many celebs constantly spew. When asked if it's hard to accept that things are finally "good" between her and Hart, considering the couple has been through multiple breakups, including a marital separation, she's quick to point out that they still argue … and that commitment isn't easy.

"Are things ever good? I don't believe that exists," the "Raise Your Glass" singer admits. "Long-term relationships are an everyday choice. It's harder to be in a marriage than it is to bounce from one relationship to the next. We're good because we communicate and we've grown up together, not because we don't fight."

Eight Easy Ways to Get Glowing Skin

While most of her interview sounds very different from that of your typical famous female, Pink’s got one thing in common with the Jennifer Garners and Hilary Duffs of the world: her insistence on how motherhood has changed her. (Though the way she explains it is a little different from how the aforementioned ladies probably would).

Read More:omg
.

Popular Posts