$120 egg sandwich, An Australian restaurant is offering a $120 sandwich with bacon and eggs for this week, according to reports.
The Sydney restaurant, 4Fourteen, is offering the breakfast roll as part of Bacon Week, reported The Telegraph in Australia.
The sandwich includes duck egg, smoked gourmet truss tomatoes, duck foie grass caviar, creme fraiche, shaved truffles, and cheddar.
"It's not something I ever thought I'd be doing but it will be interesting to see how many we'll sell," 4Fourteen head chef Carla Jones told the paper. "I reckon some people will buy it just to see what it's like. I'm not sure I'd eat it--I'm not that into truffles and stuff like that."
Bacon Week is run by Australian Pork to promote local meat processors, according to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
.
.
Popular Posts
-
Charlize Theron on why she will never wed Charlize Theron on why she will never wed. Actress Charlize Theron has revealed that she has no pl...
-
Dog With Bionic Legs Steals Our Hearts Dog With Bionic Legs Steals Our Hearts. Naki'o is the first dog to be fitted with a complete se...
-
Warren Buffett Birthplace, Warren Edward Buffett born August 30, 1930 in Omaha, Nebraska, U.S. is an American business magnate, investor, a...
-
Great Religion Films In the spirit of Passover and Easter observances this week, let's take a look at the best movies featuring religi...
-
Lion Tiger Hybrid Photos The liger is a hybrid cross between a male lion (Panthera leo) and a tigress (Panthera tigris). Thus, it has parent...
-
Matt Lauer Jeopardy, "Jeopardy's newest host." The answer to that clue could be "Who is Matt Lauer?!" After taking a...
-
Don't tell children they are beautiful, Parents who can't help but tell their children they are beautiful may actually be harming ...
-
Canada bank note maple syrup, The smell of success is particularly sweet in Canada as an unending stream of residents swear that the new...
-
Smythe Toronto Designer Kate Middleton Smythe Toronto Designer Kate Middleton. Smythe Toronto Designer has gotten Kate playwright to coi...
-
Thousands of Twitter users from various countries encountered difficulties accessing the popular social media platform on Saturday as outa...

