.

Comedian 106 pounds

Comedian 106 pounds, Listen to just a few minutes of insult comic Lisa Lampanelli's act and you'll realize that no one is off limits. And that includes Lampanelli herself, whom she'd often refer to as a "fat chick."

But the 51-year-old has got a new nickname for herself these days. "I’m officially a skinny bitch!" she tells In Touch Weekly, and reveals the whopping amount of weight she’s lost: 106 pounds.

"I feel like I’ve reached the weight I’m supposed to be," Lampanelli shares, referring to her new 142-pound body.

How'd she do it? The funny lady came clean last year about the fact she finally had gastric-sleeve surgery, which helped her lose an initial 80 pounds, but says in the mag’s latest issue that, since then, she’s been exercising and focusing on portion control, admitting she’s "a work in progress" and that she still has to "figure out my addiction issue and how I even got overweight in the first place.
.

Popular Posts