.

Kanye 'New Slaves' Makes Its Debut Across The World

Kanye West debuted new music in a big way on Friday night.

The rapper released "New Slaves" by projecting audio and video on the sides of buildings across the world. West displayed the images for "New Slaves" on 66 buildings, including Chicago's Wrigley Field and New York's Prada Store on 5th Avenue. Fans took to the streets to watch the video in cities across the globe such as Paris, Berlin, and Sydney. Take a look at video of West's projection of "New Slaves" below.


"I throw these Maybach keys / I wear my heart on my sleeve / I know that we the new slaves / I see the blood on the leaves," West raps in the track, Vibe reports. "I see the blood on the leaves / I see the blood on the leaves / I know that we the new slaves / I see the blood on the leaves."

It's been a big week for West. The 35-year-old rapper, who is booked to perform on "Saturday Night Live" tonight, made a much-hyped appearance at the upfront party for "Adult Swim." West performed new music and took the time to go on one of his trademark rants, this time railing on the paparazzi.

West recently got rumors swirling when he took to his Twitter to post the date June 18. Fans and industry insiders are speculating that the date could be the day that West releases his new album or information about it.
.

Popular Posts