.

Selena Gomez tour rider

Selena Gomez tour rider, Selena Gomez is gearing up for a late summer tour, beginning in August. The former Disney star will kick off the Stars Dance Tour in Vancouver, B.C. on Aug. 14, hitting cities across the world, before wrapping in St. Louis on Nov. 27. So what does the 20-year-old singer require for her shows?

"Incense, pickles always," Gomez told MTV of her tour rider. "I don't know. I actually have a boring rider. I'll be honest ... ramen. That's what I have. I'm more about food and apparently incense."

Gomez will be snacking on the pickles and ramen while touring to promote her upcoming "Stars Dance" album. The singer recently released her first single off of the album, "Come & Get It."

Compared to those of other artists, Gomez's demands are minimal. Stars such as Madonna and Jay-Z require everything from a 200 person entourage to a black Maybach car. Click through below for more celebrity riders.
.

Popular Posts