.

Samuel l jackson guinness highest-grossing


samuel l jackson guinness highest-grossing, Samuel L Jackson: dubious honour to be highest grossing actor of all time. Samuel L Jackson said it is a "dubious honour" to be named the highest grossing actor of all time.

The 60-year-old Snakes on a Plane star has grossed $7.42 billion during his career, according to the Guinness Book of World Records.
Jackson told Channel 4's Alan Carr: Chatty Man: "It used to be Harrison Ford and I guess both of us got to that place because we were both in a series of small movies people kind of liked called Star Wars. I've been fortunate enough to be in some films a lot of people liked that were blockbusters like Jurassic Park.

"I did a volume of movies that kind of overwhelmed Harrison because I do so many movies. Even if I don't make money it seems like I'm making money."

Source:metrolyrics
.

Popular Posts