.
Leeann Tweeden talks Playboy
on Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Labels:
entertainment
Leeann Tweeden talks Playboy, Former Fox Sports host Leeann Tweeden says posing for Playboy 'empowering' At 38 years old, former Fox Sports Network’s “The Best Damn Sports Show Period” host Leeann Tweeden decided to bare it all for Playboy.
“I’m secure in who I am now,” the Virginia native says ins Playboy’s November issue. “I’ve always been a goody-two-shoes girl, but I’m making a choice to shake things up.”
Describing herself “fiscally conservative and socially liberal,” the frequent talk show contributor is wondering what Fox News host Sean Hannity will think about her nude pictorial. “I don’t know if he’ll look at me differently now when I’m sitting next to him, talking politics,” laughs Tweeden.
The “Poker After Dark” host sees disrobing for the camera as an empowering move. “Posing for Playboy is iconic,” declares Tweeden. “All these women I look up to have done it, like Cindy Crawford, Elle Macpherson and Bo Derek.”
The “Poker After Dark” host sees disrobing for the camera as an empowering move. “Posing for Playboy is iconic,” declares Tweeden. “All these women I look up to have done it, like Cindy Crawford, Elle Macpherson and Bo Derek.” leeann tweeden, best damn sports show period, leeann tweeden december playboy, Leeann Tweeden empowering, leeann tweeden playboy,
“I was thinking, We’re going to get kicked out of this country,” Tweeden remembers of an incident where she and fellow USO entertainer Kid Rock sneaked liquor into Kuwait. “But the boy just has a good time.”
The December issue of Playboy featuring Tweeden on the cover goes on sale Nov. 11.
Source:foxnews
.
Popular Posts
-
Indian wedding guest steps in to marry bride after groom disappears. The bride was ready and willing, unfortunately the groom was less ent...
-
Thousands of Twitter users from various countries encountered difficulties accessing the popular social media platform on Saturday as outa...
-
Rise and fall of a Disney princess. HANNAH Montana is all grown up . Visions of a scantily-clad Miley Cyrus at this year's MTV VMA Aw...
-
Govt hikes petrol price by Rs9.99 per litre The federal government has made a startling announcement regarding petroleum prices for the sec...
-
Gary Miles Burnt Alive, A MAN who burned his friend alive for drinking his beers was a different person and in shock after the attack, a Da...
-
John Kasich Social Security Ohio Gov. John Kasich said Friday that a New Hampshire audience member would "get over" cuts to Soc...
-
Joseph Vallenti rat tail. JOSEPH Vallenti celebrated his 96th birthday with a big slice of his favourite apple strudel cake, but there was o...
-
Fat Soldiers Booted, Obesity has become the leading cause of new recruits being rejected from the US Army as they struggle to meet fitness ...
-
Christo artwork a step closer , I would like to offer another take on Mr. Keefe's interpretation of Christo and Jeanne-Claude's e...
-
Zoo to split up 'gay' penguins, Zoo to split up ‘gay’ Canadian penguins. Zookeepers in Toronto, while “fascinated” by male African ...



