.

Serena Williams Boyfriend

Serena Williams Boyfriend

Tennis ace Serena Williams dominates on the court, but it seems she's not quite so lucky in the game of love.


The 29-year-old has split from her rap star boyfriend Common, real name Lonnie Rashid Lynn, it is claimed.

The couple have been quietly dating since 2008 but a source tells America's In Touch Weekly: 'They just grew apart.'

If Serena was upset by the break-up, she certainly didn't let it show as she as she defeated Swiss player Stefanie Voegele in the first round of the French Open on Monday.
It comes less than two weeks after Common, 38, told chat show host Ellen DeGeneres he was planning to marry the Wimbledon champion.

When asked about his future with Serena, he said: 'I definitely want to get married. I would love to get married and have kids.'

Common, who has carved out a successful acting career with roles in Smokin' Aces, American Gangster and Date Night, also opened up about how he would become 'emotionally involved' while watching the sports star on the court.

He said: 'I sit there, and I’m just tense… and people try and talk to me, and I tell them to be quiet. I was sitting next to Richard Branson and I didn’t pay attention. I don’t care who is there. I’m focused on this tennis match.'

Prior to her relationship with the entertainer, Serena dated actor Jackie Long and was also linked to film maker Brett Ratner.


Common has a daughter, Omoye, 13, from a previous relationship.

A spokesman for Serena had no comment about the break-up claims when contacted by Mail Online today.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1281742/Serena-Williams-splits-boyfriend-Common.html#ixzz1jXt60MPo
.

Popular Posts