Annie Hawkins-Turner Guinness World Record, Annie Hawkins-Turner, who is better known by her pseudonym Norma Stitz, showed off her whopping 102ZZZ assets, which weigh a massive eight stone, making her a Guinness World Record holder.
The 52-year-old told Phillip Schofield and Jenni Falconer how she's constantly been taunted over her mammoth cleavage since her bust started growing when she was nine.
Annie, from Atlanta, Georgia, said: "I never knew I was different. I was just growing up and I was just a regular girl around the neighbourhood.
"So I didn't know I was different until I'd gone into the classroom and couldn't sit at the desk. And when I went to gym class and couldn't do two jumping jacks because of the flapping and the muscles on my back."
The mum-of-two, who said she got her first bra when she was ten, went on: "I don't know what size I was. I was just big. The only thing I remember about those bras is they were cotton and they stuck out just like footballs and that's when I knew I was different.
"Kids are some of the worst people in the world when it comes to picking on people. "I was teased a lot. I was called fat. I couldn't dress like other kids and the guys my age didn't like me. Older men liked me because I was a young girl in an older woman's body.
"I liked boys in school but the big girl never gets the boys. One guy did like me but he said I couldn't tell anyone he was talking to me."
Annie, who said her huge breasts came as a surprise because her mum and sister didn't have particularly big assets, told how her boobs continued growing when she went to university.
She explained: "Life was difficult then. Even if I had a relationship, which I did eventually get a boyfriend, I never would take off my clothes off in front of him."
Annie said she used to try to shrug off nasty comments by making a joke out of them.
And she told how her huge cleavage had an impact on her when she had her children Darren and Clara.
She said: "I couldn't breastfeed, my breasts were too big. I would have smothered my kids. There was no room to lay them. They grew bigger when I was pregnant and I leaked so much until I had to wear sanitary pads in my bra."
But said she finally really learnt how to love herself and her size after meeting her late husband Alan
They were married for 13 years until he died six years ago.
.
.
Popular Posts
-
Govt hikes petrol price by Rs9.99 per litre The federal government has made a startling announcement regarding petroleum prices for the sec...
-
Roots of the Well Known Roots of the Well Known. President Obama retraced some of his lesser-known ancestral roots to a village in Ireland...
-
Paul Iacono gay, The actor, 23, came out as a gay man publicly in an interview with The Village Voice Wednesday. (In his new MTV show, Ken...
-
30 Year Mortgage Low , 30-year mortgage rate holds at record low. Rates on 30-year fixed mortgages remained at an all-time record low for th...
-
Best Car Chases Best car chases. We’re talking real chases people. No racing, no traveling to random accidents… You know, good guys chasin...
-
Spanish bank puts up Cristiano Ronaldo as collateral. Cristiano Ronaldo, the most expensive footballer in history, has joined the European ...
-
Celebs Who Love Horses Almost every little kid dreams of someday owning a pony, but this childhood fantasy doesn't always come to frui...
-
Unique Love Stories, Love stories i have ever read. Stories that show love in new ways. Stories that make love: "Love is strange,...
-
Most Dangerous Toys Most Dangerous Toys. Little Tikes Toy Workshops and Trucks On August 13, 2009, the Little Tikes Company recalled more t...
-
Actors vie for Tarantino movie roles Actors vie for Tarantino movie roles. “Men In Black” star Will Smith and “The Wire” actor Idris Elb...

