.

Body Image

Body Image

Weighing in on Body Image

A recent study says women’s body images are based on what others think of their actual weight.
Body image experts say curvaceous celebrities have not only made women think they have more problems to fix, but they also have made plastic surgery more socially acceptable.
Obsessions over appearance have led to anorexia, bulimia and other eating disorders. Here are a few tips for promoting a healthy body image. Check out what some A-listers have said about body image in the past.
Scroll down to get quotes from:
Jennifer Lopez
Kim Kardashian
Mariah Carey

Beyoncé

“It's really not about being skinny or being curvy. What matters is that you love yourself and you are taking care of your health.”
    ― Beyoncé, earlier this month
Which Beyonce song had you shaking your jelly??

Jennifer Lopez

"I couldn't ever be a size zero. I just don't see how I could get down to that size and still be healthy.”
  ― Jennifer Lopez in 2007
See dresses that made J-Lo famous

Kim Kardashian

“When I was a teenager, I hated being curvy. But, as you grow up, you learn to love yourself and everything about you.”
  ― Kim Kardashian in 2010
Who is the new man in Kim’s life?

Jennifer Hudson

"I never thought I couldn't lose the weight. It's just that I felt comfortable with the way I was."
  ― Jennifer Hudson, earlier this month
What does J-Hud’s fiancée think of her new figure?

Mariah Carey

“I'm not supposed to be a stick figure girl. It's just not me.”
  ― Mariah Carey in 2007
Which  younger star is married to Mimi?

Tyra Banks

“I am the first one to admit that my body isn’t perfect. I love my curves. Starving myself? So not my thing.”
  ― Tyra Banks, 2006
See Tyra without her weave

America Ferrera

“We're not all a size 2 and we're not all a size 0. And you know what? That's OK, because some of us like to eat!"
  ― America Ferrera, 2008
What she can you see her on next?

Janet Jackson

“Every body type is different -- that's what makes you unique. What makes you special is you, and you are different from the next person.”
 
  ― Janet Jackson, 2010
 
New book reveals  a new ‘True You’
Source:Specials
.

Popular Posts