.

Gaga never enjoyed sex

Gaga never enjoyed sex
Gaga never enjoyed sex. Lady Gaga only recently "actually enjoyed sex".

The 'Judas' singer - who recently split from boyfriend Luc Carl - was "insecure" about lovemaking and feels she had to learn to love herself before she could properly love anyone else.

She told website metro.us: "I was very insecure for a very long time; I didn't know that I would be very comfortable with it and it wasn't until very recently that I actually enjoyed sex. I was talking with my sister about how it's not until you really love yourself that you can give love to others."

In the past Gaga has claimed to be bisexual and has done much work to promote gay rights, as well as admitting she has "superstitions" about sex. She said: "I have weird superstitions about sex. If you're not having sex with someone who really loves you they can screw up your energy.

"I think sometimes if you are promiscuous and are just sleeping around that people can take things from you. I think it's always important to be making love."
Source:independent
.

Popular Posts