.

Crowe sorry for anti-circumcision tweets

Crowe sorry for anti-circumcision tweets
Crowe sorry for anti-circumcision tweets. Crowe sorry for anti-circumcision tweets. Russell Crowe went on an anti-circumcision tirade on Twitter late Thursday and early Friday morning, later taking down his cutting Tweets and apologizing for offending anyone.

Read one: "Circumcision is barbaric and stupid. Who are you to correct nature? Is it real that GOD requires a donation of foreskin? Babies are perfect."


When a follower wrote, "There's actually a scientific reason for, u should google it," Crowe replied: "My friend, 'human' science has caused too much damage, don't be a moron."

Another follower called the practice hygenic, and Crowe replied, "Hygenic? Why don't you sew up your ass then?"

Writing to his "Man With An Iron Fist Director" Eli Roth, he Tweeted "many jewish friends, I love my Jewish friends, I love the apples and the honey and the funny little hats but stop cutting yr babies @eliroth"

Snapped back Roth: "You didn't seem to be complaining when I was recutting you this afternoon..." But he also defended the actor, saying he was joking and he was glad to be working with him.

Other posts included:

- "I will always stand for the perfection of babies, i will always believe in God, not man's interpretation of what God requires."

- "last of it, if u feel it is yr right 2 cut things off yr babies please unfollow and f**k off,I'll take attentive parenting over barbarism."

When a followed asked if he was "comparing sexual mutilation w/ a jewish ceremonial act?!", Crowe wrote: "Can you actually read the words you just typed 'a ceremonial act', F--- that. The Mayans had ceremonial acts too."

The Oscar-winning actor later deleted his statements, writing:

"I have a deep and abiding love for all people of all nationalities, I'm very sorry that I have said things on here that have caused distress."

"My personal beliefs aside I realize that some will interpret this debate as me mocking the rituals and traditions of others. I am very sorry."

Roth also posted Friday morning that Crowe was joking, and accused the media of "blowing the comments out of proportion."

Source: yahoo
.

Popular Posts