.

Lockett Never Met Kardashian

Lockett Never Met Kardashian
Lockett Never Met Kardashian. Bret Lockett and Kim Kardashian? NFL star comes clean: ‘I never met Kim, but we sexted’

Should we add Kim Kardashian to the growing list of high-profile sexters?

Bret Lockett thinks so. After Kardashian's team denied the New England Patriots player's claim that the celebs were involved in a five-month long relationship, Lockett finally admitted to CNN that he never actually met the reality star in person.

That's not to say there was no relationship, however. The five months just consisted of phone conversations and exchanging sexy text messages, according to Lockett.

"I've said before that it was a physical relationship, but I say that meaning there was a physical aspect in the relationship," he said. "She did tell me that she was touching herself in a physical way over the phone, towards me. So when I say physical, that's what I mean."

The alleged relationship took place while Kardashian was seeing NBA player Kris Humphries, who is now her fiancé. The Daily News reported the couple's engagement last month.

InTouch Weekly broke the story in a recent article in which Lockett claimed that he and Kardashian were sexually involved.

If Lockett is lying, he went to great lengths to ensure he got his facts straight, even providing an alibi as to why he and Kardashian never met in person.

"It was during my football season," he said. "She was opening her stores in Miami and New York. I know her book signing was being launched at the time, so we weren't able to connect."

Since Lockett first told InTouch Weekly about the relationship, Kardashian has been quick and stern about denying any contact with the football safety, even demanding the publication kill the story and threatening to sue Lockett for false claims.

"I do not plan on apologizing or retracting anything," he said to CNN. "What I've said is the complete, honest truth and you can't fault someone for telling the truth. That's just plain and simple."

Source:nydailynews
.

Popular Posts