.

Jude Law Affair With His Nanny Daisy Wright

Jude Law Affair With His Nanny Daisy Wright, Jude Law children's nanny apologized to Law's fiance, actress Sienna Miller for what happened, saying she regrets having involved with the actor. Daisy, who declared a few weeks ago that Jude was the one to blame for their romantic affair, because he came on to her and used her only for sex, confessed during an interview that if she could go back in time, she would never repeat the experience, and apologized to Sienna for hurting her. Wright says, "If I could go back I would not have got physical with Jude. "This is a big mess I'm not proud of. I'm very sorry for hurting Sienna."On July 18, 2005 Jude Law issued a public apology to his fiance for having had an affair with his children's nanny, Daisy Wright, in New Orleans. Law was quoted as saying "I want to publicly apologize to Sienna and our respective families for the pain that I have caused. There is no defense for my actions which I sincerely regret and I ask that you respect our privacy at this very difficult time".
.

Popular Posts