.

Mcilroy Denies Breakup

Mcilroy Denies Breakup, The Irish tabloids were running with the idea that the athletic power couple of Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki were headed for a breakup.

McIlroy had been struggling terribly on the golf course and Wozniacki on the tennis court, and the two had gone awhile without contacting each other on their Twitter accounts.

McIlroy flatly denied that and actually found the speculation amusing.

“I've read what's been written, and just because I have a bad day on the golf course and Caroline loses a match in Malaysia it doesn't mean that we're breaking up,’’ McIlroy said. “It's sport. Look, I'd rather keep my private life as private as possible, but everything on that front is great and I'm looking forward to seeing her next week when she gets to Miami.’’
.

Popular Posts