.

Ricki Lake Post-Wedding

Ricki Lake Post-Wedding, Ricki Lake Discusses Post-Wedding Bliss: Ricki Lake‘s wedding was a deeply secretive affair, but the former talk show host sure likes to talk about it now.

The 43-year-old, who married 40-year-old Christian Evans in southern California on April 8, appeared on Tuesday’s Good Morning America to share her unconfined joy. Lake described how besotted she feels, exclaiming:



“It was a week ago and I am so, so happy to be with him. Better late than never.”

To the amazement of nobody, Lake said she had struggled to keep quiet about her big day, admitting:

“I have the biggest mouth. I’m someone who shares everything. I wear everything on my sleeve.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/221709/ricki-lake-discusses-post-wedding-bliss/#jiVtAW0p3q1LGhYx.99
.

Popular Posts