.

Leann Rimes 30 day rehab

Leann Rimes 30 day rehab - LeAnn Rimes is taking a break from the spotlight to seek help for anxiety and stress.

Rimes checked into the unnamed in-patient facility Wednesday, a day after her 30th birthday, People magazine reported.

"This is just a time for me to emotionally check out for a second and take care of myself and come back in 30 days as the best 30-year-old woman I can be," she said.

Rimes’ decision to enter the facility has nothing to do with substance abuse or an eating disorder, her representative Marcel Pariseau told People.

“While there will be speculation regarding her treatment, she is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated,” Pariseau said.

For her part, the country star said she hopes the time away will help her develop better stress-management skills.

"All the things in my life will be there when I get out, but you know what? I'm hoping they're not going to affect me as much," she adds. "I'll have the tools to know how to deal with them." Leann Rimes treatment for stress and anxiety

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/leann-rimes-enters-30-day-treatment-facility-stress-anxiety-article-1.1147800#ixzz254D0N2gR
.

Popular Posts