.

Sherri Shepherd Surrogate

Sherri Shepherd Surrogate - Baby-happy Sherri Shepherd makes an amusing offer that's pretty hard to refuse during her latest visit to The Rachael Ray Show, saying that she's in search of a surrogate "uterus" in exchange for due compensation.

"I’m still trying to have another baby, still looking for a uterus," says The View star. "I'll give you a free weave and a Hyundai for a year."

Sherri adds semi-jokingly, "I don't know how we’re going to have this baby because I’m in my forties and I can’t even remember my first son's name, but I’m going to have another baby because I’m feeling good."

Watch more of Sherri's exuberance on Monday's The Rachael Ray Show.

Source:http://tv.yahoo.com/news/baby-happy-sherri-shepherds-modest-proposal-172000765.html
.

Popular Posts