Sherri Shepherd Surrogate - Baby-happy Sherri Shepherd makes an amusing offer that's pretty hard to refuse during her latest visit to The Rachael Ray Show, saying that she's in search of a surrogate "uterus" in exchange for due compensation.
"I’m still trying to have another baby, still looking for a uterus," says The View star. "I'll give you a free weave and a Hyundai for a year."
Sherri adds semi-jokingly, "I don't know how we’re going to have this baby because I’m in my forties and I can’t even remember my first son's name, but I’m going to have another baby because I’m feeling good."
Watch more of Sherri's exuberance on Monday's The Rachael Ray Show.
Source:http://tv.yahoo.com/news/baby-happy-sherri-shepherds-modest-proposal-172000765.html
.
.
Popular Posts
-
Indian wedding guest steps in to marry bride after groom disappears. The bride was ready and willing, unfortunately the groom was less ent...
-
Rise and fall of a Disney princess. HANNAH Montana is all grown up . Visions of a scantily-clad Miley Cyrus at this year's MTV VMA Aw...
-
Govt hikes petrol price by Rs9.99 per litre The federal government has made a startling announcement regarding petroleum prices for the sec...
-
Thousands of Twitter users from various countries encountered difficulties accessing the popular social media platform on Saturday as outa...
-
John Kasich Social Security Ohio Gov. John Kasich said Friday that a New Hampshire audience member would "get over" cuts to Soc...
-
Gary Miles Burnt Alive, A MAN who burned his friend alive for drinking his beers was a different person and in shock after the attack, a Da...
-
Joseph Vallenti rat tail. JOSEPH Vallenti celebrated his 96th birthday with a big slice of his favourite apple strudel cake, but there was o...
-
BlackBerry Notifications, Things aren’t looking great for BlackBerry these days, but development on its flagship BlackBerry 10 operating sy...
-
Most lucrative careers Most lucrative careers Most lucrative careers. If we are actually in a recession, it may be time to start spe...
-
Vick Has Blown $30 Million - Like many of his peers, Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick tuned in for the latest installment in ES...

