.

'I was just a Jerk' John Mayer

'I was just a Jerk' John Mayer, John Mayer has confessed that he's been a bit of a "jerk" with the ladies in the past.

The US singer-songwriter - who is now dating Katy Perry - is known for putting his foot in his mouth and has previously made comments about some of his former flames, including referring to ex Jessica Simpson as "sexual napalm" in an interview.

But John - whose past loves also include Jennifer Aniston and Taylor Swift - has now seen the error of his ways, according to US reports.

He said in an interview with CBS Sunday Morning, to air at the weekend: "I was just a jerk".

The 35-year-old, who is preparing for his music comeback after an operation on his vocal cords, went on: "It's very liberating when you finally realise it's impossible to make everyone like you. I wanted everybody to like me. I thought I was one shuck and jive away in every direction."

.

Popular Posts