.

Blake Shelton Rumors

Blake Shelton Rumors
The latest "it" couple to make headlines over an alleged cheating scandal is none other than country music royalty Blake Shelton and wife Miranda Lambert. But the country crooners aren't taking the reports to heart -- or even seriously, for that matter.

The pair are the focus of a new tabloid magazine cover, which reports that Shelton's alleged affair with a 23-year-old artist has shaken up their "perfect marriage."

Shelton, 36, took to Twitter on Sunday, March 17, to address the rumors head-on.

"Hey @mirandalambert… I just read in a tabloid that our marriage is falling apart! FOCK!" he wrote jokingly.

Lambert, 29, was just as flippant in her reply.

"Oh no! Can't wait to read if we make it or not," she shot back, to which Shelton heartily wrote: "Ba! Ha! Ha! You see y'all! I'm making her funnier!"

This isn't the first time that the pair has taken to Twitter to address rumors about their private lives. Last November, the duo similarly shot down reports that they were expecting a baby.

"Wow! I just read the headline! 'We are having a baby' yay! Blake Shelton, we're getting a new puppy?" she tweeted at her husband of just under two years.

"Either [Miranda is pregnant] or Reese had my baby…I'm confused too!" Shelton, referring to the cover, which featured a split of Reese Witherspoon and her new baby boy with Shelton and Lambert.

"I think it's gonna take the Witherspoon name," he added. "Look, I know I've gained some weight but the test was negative!"
.

Popular Posts