.

Chaz Bono 65 lbs


Last month he revealed that he'd lost 60 pounds, and now, Chaz Bono is down another five.

"I'm feeling really good," he told People magazine Tuesday, adding that because he's been steadily losing for so long, it's becoming tougher to move the numbers on the scale. "I'd love to do 'Dancing [with the Stars]' all over again. I'd do it so much better now than I did then!"

Bono's weight loss journey began last November, when he announced that he wanted to trim 50 pounds from his then 250-pound frame. Three months (and 43 pounds) later, he upped the goal to 80 pounds. To do this, Bono, 44, said that he'd been avoiding starches and sticking to a diet of mostly meats and vegetables.

"I really feel very satisfied and comfortable with the way I eat now, which is amazing, and for me, kind of a miracle," he said, adding that he no longer has cravings for unhealthy foods. "I never thought I'd be that kind of a person!"

As a result, the LGBT activist says that his blood pressure and cholesterol levels are low-but his self-esteem is sky-rocketing.

"I just have a lot more confidence and that feels really cool," he said. "I really like what I see in the mirror."

.

Popular Posts