.

Leonardo DiCaprio marriage

Leonardo DiCaprio marriage, Leonardo DiCaprio will celebrate his 39th birthday in the fall and with 40 approaching soon, we have to wonder: Will he ever get married?

The "Great Gatsby" star spoke with "Extra" about his upcoming film and what he has in store for the future. He plans to take a break from acting to do some environmental work, but don't expect him to walk down the aisle anytime soon. Even though DiCaprio is open to marriage, he has no plans for the immediate future.

"I take it as it comes," DiCaprio told "Extra" when asked about marriage and starting a family. "We'll see what happens in the future. We'll see what happens ... I don't try to determine what the future will be. I take it day by day."

The 38-year-old is as famous for his Oscar-nominated films as he is for his Hollywood bachelor status. For someone who has dated the likes of Gisele Bundchen, Bar Refaeli, Blake Lively and Erin Heatherton, it is hard to image that he hasn't found someone to make his wife.

Three years ago, DiCaprio revealed that marriage and kids are things he wants. Eventually.

“Someday that’s absolutely gonna happen,” he told Swiss newspaper Le Matin in 2010. “Do I want to be a father? Yes, but I think I have a few more years. That said, I don’t think I need to have children to play a father in the movies. This feeling is in me, I understand it completely. In my private life, I still have time to become a dad, and I’ve no desire to rush.”

Read More:Huffingtonpost
.

Popular Posts