.

James Brown apology for his drunken N-word

James Brown apology for his drunken N-word
James Brown apology for his drunken N-word. 'I'm so sorry': Celebrity hairdresser James Brown grovels for drunken N-word rant at the Baftas.
Celebrity hairdresser James Brown has issued a grovelling apology for his drunken N-word rant at TV presenter Ben Douglas at the Baftas.

Brown repeatedly aimed the N-word at Douglas at the glittering ceremony and referred to his female companion as 'a n*****'s bitch', as revealed in the Mail On Sunday.

Theatre academy founder Douglas had refrained from naming the celebrity stylist, who is close friends with Kate Moss, but Brown came clean and issued a full apology.

In a statement he said: 'I'd like to make a public apology to Mr Douglas, to his friends and to Bafta for my offensive and stupid comments.

'The simple truth is that I had drunk far too much on the evening and my behaviour was totally unacceptable.

'Everyone who knows me knows I am not racist in any way whatsoever, but this incident has shown me that my drinking is way out of control and I need to take urgent measures to deal with it.'

Douglas confirmed that the pair had a 'full and frank conversation' about what happened.

The statement continued: 'I have been in touch with Mr Douglas and will be writing to him and to the Bafta organisers to apologise personally.

Read More:dailymail
.

Popular Posts