.

Ashley Biden arrested 1999 marijuana

Ashley Biden arrested 1999 marijuana
Ashley Biden arrested 1999 marijuana, Ashley Biden - daughter of Vice President Joe Biden - has been arrested twice, once for marijuana in 1999 in New Orleans.Biden, who attended Tulane at the time, worked in Delaware's Department of Children, Youth and Families as of 2009.


According to a story posted at Uncoached on Nov. 5, 2008 by Nat Berman, here's how the pot bust went down:

"I believe the year was 1999. It was either September or October. I was a junior at Tulane University ready to start yet another fantastic year of college. I, being in a fraternity that sat right across from an all-girls dorm, was very excited at the prospect of a new crop of freshman girls. One of those girls? None other than Ashley Biden.

"I never paid it any mind. And I would imagine most people at the school didn’t. I just remember meeting her and someone telling me she was the daughter of Senator Joe Biden. I can even recall that first meeting. She was extremely attractive and definitely dressed to 'party.' I’ll never forget the short shorts she always used to wear. And boy could she party. She just had a way about her. A cute face, sick body and a charm that people were definitely attracted to.

"Every single time I saw this girl out she was hammered. I’m not quite sure as to her sexual history at Tulane, but rumors have it that threesomes were common and that drug use was rampant. This has nothing to do with me by the way. What has to do with me was that at the beginning of the school year I became friends with Ashley.

"I admit, I wanted more than that, though I never really told her. So I was one of the first older guys she knew at school, which is kind of important here. Why? Well, because one afternoon at school Ashley had called me to hang out at my apartment. She asked if she could bring a friend to come over and smoke [pot] and I said fine.

"I sat there on my porch and they didn’t show... It was well over an hour and nothing. And that was strange because Ashley was no more than 10 minutes away when she called me. After well over an hour of waiting, I get a call.

"It’s Ashley, but not from her cell phone. 'Where are you?' I said. Her reply? 'Central Lock-up.'

'What the hell are you doing there?' was my response. It turns out that Ashley and her friend were in a car driving to my apartment. They were going the wrong way down a one-way street and they happened to get pulled over by a cop.

"What they probably shouldn’t have done was take marijuana in the car with them. The cop saw the weed and busted the two girls. Now, why Ashley called me is still a mystery to me. I think it’s because I was the only older guy she knew at school and didn’t know who else to call.

"So I’m there thinking. What the hell am I supposed to do? I wound up borrowing my roommate Chris’ car and I drove downtown to the bail-bonds place I was supposed to go to. It took forever but I used my credit card and posted bail for Ashley and her friend.

"I can’t recall the exact time but I remember it being pretty late, probably past 11 pm before I was finally able to pick her up. She was definitely freaked out when she got in the car. She told me all the women in the holding cell were harassing her and her friend.

"After that night, for some reason Ashley and I never really hung out again..."

The pot charge was ultimately dismissed against Biden, who was arrested again in 2002 for obstructing police during a disturbance outside a Chicago bar.

Joe Biden is a noted drug warrior who coined the term "Drug Czar" and helped launch the White House's Office of National Drug Control Policy.

Source:celebstoner
.

Popular Posts