.

Lindsey Vonn dance date

Lindsey Vonn dance date, Olympic gold medalist Lindsey Vonn made one young boy’s dream come true when she said yes after being asked to go to his homecoming dance Thursday.

Parker McDonald is a sophomore at the Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy in Colorado. He did not have a date for his school’s homecoming dance Friday, so he decided to ask Vonn, who was visiting the school, to be his date. Lindsey Vonn: Homecoming queen. VSSA student seizes the day and asks Vonn to homecoming dance (a)

"Yesterday I visited the Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy and while I was eating lunch with all the students a 15 year old boy named Parker asked me if I would be his date for their homecoming dance which is tonight. When Parker asked me he was cute, nervous and very polite so of course I said YES! :) All through school growing up I never got the chance to go to a school dance so I'm excited for tonight! :) xo LV"
.

Popular Posts