Lindsey Vonn dance date, Olympic gold medalist Lindsey Vonn made one young boy’s dream come true when she said yes after being asked to go to his homecoming dance Thursday.
Parker McDonald is a sophomore at the Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy in Colorado. He did not have a date for his school’s homecoming dance Friday, so he decided to ask Vonn, who was visiting the school, to be his date. Lindsey Vonn: Homecoming queen. VSSA student seizes the day and asks Vonn to homecoming dance (a)
"Yesterday I visited the Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy and while I was eating lunch with all the students a 15 year old boy named Parker asked me if I would be his date for their homecoming dance which is tonight. When Parker asked me he was cute, nervous and very polite so of course I said YES! :) All through school growing up I never got the chance to go to a school dance so I'm excited for tonight! :) xo LV"
.
.
Popular Posts
-
Indian wedding guest steps in to marry bride after groom disappears. The bride was ready and willing, unfortunately the groom was less ent...
-
Rise and fall of a Disney princess. HANNAH Montana is all grown up . Visions of a scantily-clad Miley Cyrus at this year's MTV VMA Aw...
-
Thousands of Twitter users from various countries encountered difficulties accessing the popular social media platform on Saturday as outa...
-
Govt hikes petrol price by Rs9.99 per litre The federal government has made a startling announcement regarding petroleum prices for the sec...
-
John Kasich Social Security Ohio Gov. John Kasich said Friday that a New Hampshire audience member would "get over" cuts to Soc...
-
Gary Miles Burnt Alive, A MAN who burned his friend alive for drinking his beers was a different person and in shock after the attack, a Da...
-
Joseph Vallenti rat tail. JOSEPH Vallenti celebrated his 96th birthday with a big slice of his favourite apple strudel cake, but there was o...
-
Two and a Half Men lady, The ghost of Charlie Harper keeps haunting Two and a Half Men. Now, it turns out he has a long lost daughter!
-
Ron Hextall 584 Career Penalty Minutes, Ronald Jeffrey Hextall (born May 3, 1964) is a Canadian former professional ice hockey goaltender w...
-
Bynes: 'I'm suing everybody', Amanda Bynes says she is planning to unleash a hailstorm of lawsuits against the NYPD and her apa...


