.

Michael Buble Dual Citizenship


Michael Buble Dual Citizenship, The king of swing Michael Bublé started a sell-out tour of his new homeland in Padua on Friday, after he recently gained Italian citizenship. At the pre-tour press conference the crooner from Vancouver flashed the new passport - issued on October 21 - which means he now has dual Italian-Canadian nationality. The singer was eligible for Italian citizenship thanks to his grandfather Demetrio Santaga', who comes from the village of Preganziol, which is some 40km away from this northern town. He puts his success down to his Italian roots. "If I'm here today and if I've achieved what I have, I owe it to my grandpa, who is Italian," he said. "My grandpa paid for my music lessons and helped me discover the music that he loved." Bublé's gigs in the Bel Paese are part of a European tour to promote his new live CD, Caught in the Act. It features a duet of You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine with Italian pop sensation Laura Pausini.

At the press conference Bublé confessed that he is not a great lover of live albums. "I had to choose between a Christmas record, a home-made blue movie or a live CD, so I went for the latter," he quipped. "I prefer to have a direct relationship with the public. In fact, by the end of the year I'll have done around 300 concerts."

The live CD of Buble may be bought from several record stores around the world. Anyone can listen to it using a CD or dvd player. For best and most satisfying listening experience, fans are advised to play the CD using quality equipment.

Source:italianalmanac
.

Popular Posts