.

Strictly Nancy: 'I was one of the best'


Strictly Nancy: 'I was one of the best' 'Strictly Come Dancing' Nancy Dell'Olio: 'I was one of the best' Nancy Dell'Olio has described her Strictly Come Dancing elimination as a "big mistake", due to her being "one of the best dancers" in the competition.

The Italian entrepreneur spoke of her "shock" at being voted out of the BBC contest last weekend despite her apparent huge fanbase.


"Oh, everybody love me," she told the Daily Mail. "The public love me, the people love me, the fans love me, the other contestants, they love me, too.

"It is terrible that I was voted off the show because I was one of the best dancers. But I get put off and this is a mistake. Big mistake. It was a shock to the nation that I went out because they love me."

Dell'Olio also stated that she felt professional partner Anton du Beke had failed her by refusing to get enthusiastic about their performances.

"He is probably not the best teacher, because he gets bored," she said. "But he adores me. Though all the time I have to keep reminding him, 'Anton, I am the star of the show, not you'."

Du Beke reportedly mocked Dell'Olio's Strictly showing at a charity event this week, describing her as "s**t", before adding: "No, she never got that good."

Dell'Olio has said that she would return to Strictly if Alesha Dixon was axed from the panel.

Source:digitalspy
.

Popular Posts