.
Nicolas Cage Spirit Of Vengeance
on Monday, February 20, 2012
Labels:
celebrities
Nicolas Cage Spirit Of Vengeance, Nicolas Cage Talks Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance: 'I Peed Fire On The Devil's Child'Nicolas Cage is back in the blazing saddle for Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. In the sequel to the 2007 Ghost Rider he returns as Johnny Blaze, the stunt motorcyclist who sold his soul to the Devil and transforms into the vigilante Ghost Rider.
In this new film, also starring CiarĂ¡n Hinds and Idris Elba, Blaze is called upon to stop the devil once more, this time as he who tries to take human form.
In the video above Oscar-winner Cage explains what it felt like to "pee fire", stating "what better way to make the devil's child laugh than to pee fire?"
At a recent London press conference for the film charismatic Cage also spoke about his joy at getting back on a motorbike.
The Weather Man star said: "I'm legally unable to ride motorcycles... because it's a contract I have with my life insurance. So whenever I do a movie and I have the opportunity to ride a bike, I go for it."
Source:http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/02/15/nicolas-cage-talks-ghost-rider-spirit-of-vengeance_n_1278398.html
.
Popular Posts
-
Home Cold Remedies Home Cold Remedies. he common cold is very common yet it has no easy cure. Some symptoms of cold and flu are similar, b...
-
Gaga back with Luc Carl Gaga back with Luc Carl. Lady Gaga and her on-off boyfriend Luc Carl have reconciled after a brief split, according ...
-
Tea party godfather Ron Paul running for president Texas Rep. Ron Paul announced Friday that he will run for the GOP nomination for pres...
-
Girl, 9, Loses 66 Pounds, A 9-year-old California girl lost 66 pounds after her excessive weight made her a target for bullies, ABC News re...
-
British cat’s purr sets record This Cat May Have Set A World Record A gray-and-white tabby by the name of Smokey has cat-apulted to fame w...
-
Joe Nagy leaking brain fluid through nose. If you have a persistently runny nose, fear not — it's probably not leaking brain fluid. But...
-
$525 Fruitcake 70 70-year-old fruitcake sells for $525 in online auction Proceeds will go to charity for the homeless You’re probably no...
-
Kelly Ripa: 1996 Photo Of Wedding Goes Viral, In the world of showbiz, divorces are as common as Botox and it’s not easy to name a celebr...
-
Definition What Are Paczkis , You see, at Meijer on Sunday, they had Paczkis. And I came to the (albeit wrong) conclusion that Fat Tuesday...
-
Vonn Without Tiger: Lindsey Attends NYC Gala Without Woods, Tiger Woods missed out! Lindsey Vonn got all dressed up to attend the Delete Bl...

