.

Octomom Got $8,000 for Photos

Octomom Got $8,000 for Photos, Revealing pictures of Octomom aren't even selling for five figures anymore.

Nayda Suelman admitted to Anderson Cooper in a show set to air Friday that she received $8,000 for her revealing photo shoot with a British magazine -- $2,000 less than was rumored.


"I have to do what I have to do to take care of my family, and I'm not ashamed. I'm not ashamed at all," she told Cooper. "Regardless, you have to learn to let go of everyone's perspective of you because you can not please the world. You have to please God -- he's the only one I have to answer to at the end of the day -- myself and my children. And I have never sacrificed my morals and values. I have laughed at these ridiculous, ludicrous opportunities that I would just never do or engage in; any type of sexual ."


Cooper has always been a sympathetic ear to the former reality star. Last year after "Third Rock From the Sun" star Kristen Johnston got into an argument with Suelman on an airplane, he defended the mom and put Johnston on his "RidicuList".

"I for one happen to believe children are our future. Ergo, Octomom is 14 times more concerned about the future than the rest of us. Octomom is a hero in my book," he said.

He then aired a clip of the Today show when the children seemed out of control and overwhelming.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/octomom-nayda-suleman-8-000-revealing-photos-article-1.1053426#ixzz1qhtc6vqP
.

Popular Posts