.

LeeAnn Rimes denies

LeeAnn Rimes denies,  LeAnn Rimes has slammed rumours she has an eating disorder, claiming she can "eat her husband under the table".

The country music star's slim frame has caused her to hit the headlines over the last 12 months. She sought help in rehab last year for "stress and anxiety" issues, but it was widely speculated she was being treated for problems with food.

The 30-year-old star has insisted that couldn't be further from the truth.

"People said I was [anorexic]," she told MailOnline. "But I didn't have a problem with eating as I ate a tonne all the time – I could eat my husband under the table! But I was going through a time when I just wasn't sleeping – my mind wouldn't shut off and my heart was breaking.

"Now I'm secure about my body, although I'm like any other woman and have my moments of self-doubt. But it's nice to have a husband who tells you you're beautiful all the time. I'll say to him, 'I've gained a few pounds,' and he'll say, 'Good!'"

LeAnn is married to Eddie Cibrian, who she met while they were shooting a TV movie. Both were wed to other people at the time and they embarked on an affair. Eddie has two sons with his now ex-wife Brandi Glanville, which made the whole period even more stressful.

Read More:yahoo
.

Popular Posts