.

Pay Raise for Tattoos

Pay Raise for Tattoos, A company in New York is offering employees a nice raise if they get the company logo tattooed onto their body.

And plenty are taking up the offer for this unique brand of company loyalty.

For Rapid Realty employees, it's the fast track to a 15-percent pay raise if you get inked with the company logo. There are no size or location restrictions.

Brooke Koropatnick got hers behind the ear.

“I had a paycheck coming in that was a substantial amount difference, so it was nice,” said Koropatnick.

Stephanie Barry got tattooed two weeks ago, along with a permanent pay raise for every real estate transaction.

“I was like, ‘Why am I throwing my money away when I can give myself from a $25,000- to a $40,000 for the same amount of work?’” said Barry.

The credit for the idea doesn't go to Rapid Realty owner Anthony Lolli.

He says he got the idea from a loyal employee who wasn't doing it for money.

“So he calls me up, he says, ‘Hey, Anthony. I'm getting a logo on me,’” said Lolli. “I show up at the shop, and I’m like, ‘This is cool. How can I repay you?’”

The concept snowballed, and Robert Trezza was the 40th employee to get inked.

“I think it's a good opportunity to show commitment to a company that makes going to work fun every day,” said Trezza.

But what if you choose to leave the company? Joseph Tighe's been on the job only a month.

“My wife was a little concerned, but I said, ‘You know what, it was the best commitment that I could think of,” Tighe.

Others said they wouldn’t do it and that it would be a scar for life.
.

Popular Posts