.

LeAnn Rimes Rehab

LeAnn Rimes rehab, It has now been reported that before the singer checked herself into a treatment facility yesterday, she had fears that husband Eddie Cibrian was having an extra marital affair.

LeAnn, who turned 30 on Tuesday, was said to have been concerned that the actor, whom she married last year, was cheating on her.

Sources have told website Radaronline.com that LeAnn had been telling friends she was worried about Eddie going out several times without her.

'LeAnn called a friend of hers a few weeks ago sobbing hysterically about Eddie going out,' the insider told Radaronline.

'She was home for the weekend and he didn’t stay in with her and she was crying saying that she was so worried about what he was doing when he wasn’t with her.'

Friends apparently told the website that cracks in the marriage between the pair were starting to show.

'LeAnn is beyond stressed about the cracks in her relationship with Eddie and she has been really scared that he is cheating on her,' the source told the website.

A spokesman for the singer has strenuously denied the claims, branding the allegations 'fabricated'.

However, LeAnn and Eddie were both married when they fell for each other in 2009 while making a film called Northern Lights.

Subsequently the affair broke up both LeAnn's marriage to Dean Sherement and Eddie's long-term union with Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Glanville.

Meanwhile, conflicting reports have said that LeAnn is not actually staying in a traditional rehabilitation centre.

TMZ alleges that the country music star checked into a low-key facility to get help with coping issues.

The facility LeAnn has entered is said to help individuals deal with 'stress and adversity' and that rules are lenient.

She is allowed to leave on the weekends and allowed to use her cell phone.

TMZ reports that she is planning to go home this weekend after 'already feeling stronger'.

They say that LeAnn's breakdown stems from a Twitter war she was having with individuals who were lashing out at her over her relationship with Eddie.

Instead of ignoring the abuse, LeAnn continued to defend herself and subsequently came under considerable stress.

A former Twitter follower of the star claims that LeAnn called her up to swear at her after the pair had a row over LeAnn's affair on the micro-blogging site.

The woman, named Kimberly Smiley, alleged to Radar Online that LeAnn phoned her up and said: 'Hey b****, this is LeAnn, you have five minutes to say whatever you want to me.'

LeAnn has now subsequently filed a lawsuit against Kimberly and Lexi Smiley, claiming they illegally recorded the phone conversation with her.

The singer has sued the two women for invasion of privacy after she called them to speak about reportedly negative things they had written about her on the internet.

LeAnn claims the women are supporters of her Eddie’s ex-wife Brandi and according to website TMZ, claims they illegally and secretly recorded the conversation and then released out-of-context excerpts, painting her in a 'false and negative light'.

She also alleges they made statements that LeAnn was 'crazy and delusional.'

LeAnn's representative Marcel Pariseau revealed that the singer voluntarily admitted herself to rehab yesterday.

Pariseau told People.com in a statement: 'LeAnn has voluntarily entered a 30 day in-patient treatment facility to cope with anxiety and stress.

'While there will be speculation regarding her treatment, she is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated.'

And the star spoke out herself about her decision to go into the rehab.

She told the website: 'This is just a time for me to emotionally check out for a second and take care of myself and come back in 30 days as the best 30-year-old woman I can be.

'All the things in my life will be there when I get out, but you know what? I'm hoping they're not going to affect me as much. I'll have the tools to know how to deal with them.'

It comes just a day after she let her hair down for her 30th celebrations.

She has spent the past month indulging in an array of festivities to mark the milestone.

And on Tuesday, as the big day finally arrived, LeAnn headed out to a Malibu restaurant with husband Eddie for an intimate dinner for what surely must be her last celebration of the milestone.

Eddie has also spoken out to show his support for her decision.

He added: 'My wife is the most remarkable and courageous woman I know.

'I am so proud of her for having the strength to finally take some time for herself. I will be with her every step of the way.'

When she stepped out on Tuesday, before entering the centre, the country singer looked a little less preened than usual with scruffy hair and a casual outfit as she and Eddie strolled through the Los Angeles sunshine for an intimate meal at Nobu.

Now it seems it may have been a goodbye lunch as they may have been aware she was going to stay at the centre for several weeks.

The star had teased her long wavy blonde mane into a hastily assembled half ponytail for her dinner out.

A baggy grey T-shirt, long gold cross chain and long black skirt slit to the thigh did little to hide the singer's extremely slim figure.

Grey fringed boots and a snakeskin bag completed the look, while Eddie sported a casual white shirt and jeans, and appeared to be carrying a bag which perhaps contained a present for his wife.

Judging by LeAnn's smiling appearance, she was more than happy to bid farewell to her 20s and embrace a new decade.

'They looked really happy and were talking a lot,' an fellow restaurant goer told Us Weekly. 'He was really animated and she was beaming. They held hands across the table at some points.'

The star held a larger birthday celebration back on August 18 in a private bash attended by family and friends.

'I've been ready to leave my 20s behind,' LeAnn told People at the bash. 'I had so many amazing things happen in my 20s, and I also had a lot of hard lessons to learn.'

She added: 'I really have been truly excited about turning 30. I'm ready to be stronger than ever. It's a new chapter.'

According to the website, LeAnn blew out candles on a cake which featured a mini-version of herself wearing a bikini standing on top of a coffin. 'I'm stompin' on my 20s, stompin' 'em out,' she explained.

'It's funny that people have this obsession with me in a bikini,' she added. 'I'm on the beach. What am I supposed to wear?

'I grew up with chronic psoriasis my whole life and the last six years is the first time I've actually been super healthy. My skin is clear, I'm taking care of myself, and since I'm turning 30, between psoriasis and my [bottom] sagging, I only have a few more years to do it so I might as well wear one!'

Eddie also gave his wife a romantic early birthday gift - a rose gold and diamond Cartier 'Love' bracelet.

'I've always wanted one. I cried so hard when he gave it to me,' said LeAnn. 'He's always so thoughtful.'

LeAnn was also given another memorable present by a old schoolfriend. She said: 'A friend I've known since I was 15 had everyone make a little video about their favourite memory of me, and he put it all together. It made me cry for half a day. I have a beautiful life – I am lucky.'

Along with her birthday party and yesterday's intimate dinner, the star sported a bikini for a celebratory beach party last weekend, tweeting: 'HUGE thx to @donjulio for providing the tequila and awesome mixologist for my 30th bday!!!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2196070/LeAnn-Rimes-rehab-Were-fears-Eddie-Cibrian-cheating-reason-stay.html#ixzz259wbkXqz
.

Popular Posts